Creating a new page using Divi is a simple process. Follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and click “Pages” in the left-hand menu.
- Click “Add New” to create a new page.
- You will be redirected to the classic WordPress editor. Click on the “Use The Divi Builder” button located below the page title.
- After clicking on the button, you will be redirected to the Divi Builder. Select the type of page you want to create, such as “Blank Page” or “Landing Page.”
- Once you have selected a page type, you will be prompted to choose a layout. Divi offers a variety of pre-made layouts to choose from, or you can start from scratch by selecting “Start Building.”
- Now you can start designing your page using the Divi Builder. Add sections, rows, and modules to your page, customize them using the design options, and add your own content.
- Once you have finished designing your page, click “Publish” or “Update” to save your changes and make your new page live on your website.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a new page using Divi. With Divi’s intuitive drag-and-drop interface and extensive design options, you can easily create beautiful and functional pages for your website.