To check the responsiveness of your Divi website on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices, you can follow these steps:
- Open your website in a web browser and make sure that you are viewing the page in the desktop view.
- Resize the browser window to check how the page responds to different screen sizes. Check that the layout and content adjust smoothly as the window size changes.
- To check the tablet view, you can use your browser’s developer tools to simulate a tablet screen. In Google Chrome, you can open the developer tools by pressing F12, and then clicking the “Toggle Device Toolbar” button in the top-left corner of the window. This will show a dropdown menu where you can choose different device sizes, including tablet sizes. Check that the page layout and content adjust smoothly to the tablet screen size.
- To check the mobile view, use the same steps as for the tablet view but choose a mobile device size from the dropdown menu. Check that the layout and content adjust smoothly to the smaller screen size, and that all the content is visible and easy to read.
- You can also use online tools such as Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test to check the responsiveness of your website on mobile devices. Simply enter your website URL and click “Test URL” to see the results.
- Make any necessary changes to your website to ensure that it is fully responsive on all devices.
By following these steps, you can ensure that your Divi website is fully responsive and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.