To create a new slider for your Divi website, you can follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to the Divi theme options.
- Click on the “Divi Library” tab, and then click on “Add New” to create a new item.
- Select “Layout” from the dropdown menu, and then choose “Blank Layout.”
- On the next screen, you’ll see a blank canvas with a single row. Click the “plus” icon to add a new module.
- Choose the “Slider” module from the list of options.
- Click on “Add New Item” to create a new slider.
- Give your slider a name and configure its settings, including the number of slides, slide animation, transition speed, and other options as desired.
- Add content to each slide, such as images, text, or videos.
- Once you’ve finished configuring your slider, click the “Save” button.
- Go back to the Divi Library and find the slider you just created. Hover over it and click “Use” to add it to your page.
- Choose the location where you want to add the slider, and select the “Slider” module from the list of available modules.
- From the module settings, select the slider you just created from the dropdown menu and adjust any other settings as desired.
- Preview your page to see the slider in action.
That’s it! You have now created and added a new slider to your Divi website.