To create a coming soon page with no header or footer for your Divi website, you can follow these steps:
- First, create a new page in WordPress by going to Pages > Add New.
- Give your page a title, such as “Coming Soon,” and save the page.
- In the Divi Builder, choose the “Blank Page” template from the list of options.
- Remove the header and footer by clicking on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the builder and selecting “Page Settings.”
- In the “Page Settings” popup, choose the “No” option for the “Show Header” and “Show Footer” settings.
- Next, add content to your page as desired. This could include text, images, or other elements that you want to include on your coming soon page.
- You can also add a countdown timer to your page by adding a “Countdown Timer” module from the Divi Builder.
- Customize the settings of your countdown timer to set the date and time that your website will launch.
- Once you have finished creating your coming soon page, save your changes and publish the page.
- To ensure that your coming soon page is displayed to all visitors, you may need to install a plugin or modify your website’s settings to redirect visitors to this page.
That’s it! You have now created a coming soon page with no header or footer for your Divi website.